For the price of a calculator, you can buy an OmniGuide™.
Oh, and it comes with a scientific calculator
1) High resolution images – All new images released in version 2.0 are designed with the iPad®’s retina display in mind, with a resolution of over 2000 px x 1500 px. That’s clearer than an HDTV. These images are used for explaining difficult concepts, because pictures can speak a thousand words. They are usually in the form of a gallery with multiple pictures, or an interactive image with a corresponding text description.
2) A quiz in every section – Rather than reading, what if you could take a quiz to receive instant feedback? No need for your quiz to be graded by a teacher or TA. These quizzes can be multiple choice as well as matching. Each quiz also has a scientific calculator right next to it so you can calculate on the fly.
3) Index cards – Having difficulty figuring out the most important vocabulary terms? OmniGuides™ have you covered. Each chapter has its own glossary terms that can be easily referenced throughout the guide, and these glossary terms are all compiled into index cards so you can test your knowledge.
4) Example Problems – No guide would be complete without examples, and each OmniGuide has over 60 of them, fully worked, color-coded, and with images as reference.
5) A sketchpad with support – At the end of each chapter, you can work on chapter problems for additional practice. These are some of the toughest problems our authors could come up with, but if you can solve them, you can call yourself a true master of the material. They are so difficult, that we threw in free support in case you get stuck. All you have to do is share your work through email to email@example.com, and we will get back to you and point you in the right direction.
Check out our different types of interactive books by following the links below.
OmniGuide : Textbook Replacement
OmniPrep : AP Test Preparation